29.9.10

Introducing....

The new pharmacist ! (finally!!!) The end of the road has been reached :) Now maybe I can start doing my hair, getting ready, and exercising again! So so excited and it's been so nice to be home with my kids- I love it!




11 comments:

Mikkel said...

Awesome!

Andrea Gilberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Gilberg said...

YaY Katy So Exciting!

Taylors said...

Congrats Katy!!! You are one amazing woman. I don't know how you ever did it with babies and pregnancies but you did. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

Ashley Jackson said...

Congrats Katy that is awesome! Also looks like you had a great vacation:)

Dana said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Chelsea said...

YEA! Congratulations!!!!! Whooo HOO!!!

Malinda S. said...

Congrats! What an achievement!

K Worthington said...

Yahoo! G double oh d j-o-b good job, good job

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is a lot of work!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yahoo!! You ROCK Katy! I have no idea how you did, but you did! You sure deserved a great Vacation! Congrats!!