..... I needed to get my shiny, end-of-the-day face off of being the first thing I see when I pull up the blog...... I decided to do a post, sans pics, since I am to lazy to go up and find my camera and cord.
Story:
Ava's been sick. She's much better today. Last night I heard her talking over the monitor at 2 am- strange. I went into her bedroom and saw there appeared to be blood all over her face. You know when you've just woken up and for a few seconds can't tell what's real or reality. I was hoping this blood wasn't a reality... I blinked my eyes a few times and it didn't go away. I was a little freaked. Thank goodness only a few seconds later I realized she'd had a bloody nose (probably what woke her up) and managed to rub it all over her face, hands, pillows, blankets, etc. It was sad and a little gross. So I wiped it up and took care of the linens, tucked her back into bed and we all went back to sleep :)
PS- Discovered water on our downstairs carpet in the back bedroom, along with obviously wet walls in the bathroom next door. Called in Utah Disaster Clean-up and found out it's probably been going on since we moved in (we don't really ever use those 2 rooms so it took us a while to notice there was a problem). They're going to have to tear down a few walls and get rid of the mold that probably has started growing (ewwww!) Which requires quarantining both rooms for 3 days. $5000.00- hopefully the majority is covered by insurance. Nightmare.
2 comments:
WHAT!? Sad Katy. All of it-the bloody nose, Ava being sick, the mold, the water, the money. I haven't talked to you in two days..and now all this? Let me know if you need help and I will send Abbi and Livi over to help you:)
That IS a nightmare for sure! This stuff always happens right when you buy a home instead of when you are renting. UG.
Post a Comment