We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
I cant believe how long and lusious avas hair is. I wish Emilies would grow like that :) Cute Pics.
how cute! she is adorable! I cant believe that adorable little blonde hair. You've got a cute one on your hands!
What a cutie! Gorgeous locks she has- love it!
I love the skinny jeans! So adorable! I can't believe how fast little kids grow! Crazy!
BTW c+j=jennie (just didn't want you to think I was a weird stalker!)
Oh how I love little Aves:)
Uh...that was Kars not B
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I cant believe how long and lusious avas hair is. I wish Emilies would grow like that :) Cute Pics.
how cute! she is adorable! I cant believe that adorable little blonde hair. You've got a cute one on your hands!
What a cutie! Gorgeous locks she has- love it!
I love the skinny jeans! So adorable! I can't believe how fast little kids grow! Crazy!
BTW c+j=jennie (just didn't want you to think I was a weird stalker!)
Oh how I love little Aves:)
Uh...that was Kars not B
Post a Comment