Our second day at Disneyland was SO fun! We spent the whole day at the park and ended our night with seeing Disney's new water show- World of Color. It was amazing! The kids did great for staying up so late and my family totally gave up their shoulders so Ava could see :)
Ava got to walk to the castle holding Ariel's hand across the park! I am SOO sad I didn't get a picture of them walking, but my camera wasn't very accessible and I wasn't prepared :(

I rode the teacups once... that'll never happen again. But Ava loved it!
waiting in line for Alice in Wonderland

Winnie the Pooh hotties

How cute is little Liv and this hat!

The boys and one of the many moments they spent with Saw

Waiting for World of Color to start


My cheesy and great little brother!

I put up this blurry picture because you can see Sawyer's runny nose which was very fitting to how the first few days on vacation were... yuck!

The super fun pre-show before the show. They had all these characters in lights dancing around

Looks like Saw is fighting with Darth Vader

Oh achy shoulders....

Uncle Jeff and Craig took such good care of their nieces and nephews on the trip! They were lifesavers!
No comments:
Post a Comment