We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
27.11.07
Our little mischief maker
I am definitely going to have to start watching Ava more closely! She has become a little mischevious lately. She is obsessed with pulling things out of containers (as you will see) she loves emptying laundry baskets, her diaper bag, and her toy box. Too bad she isn't too great at picking them up yet, we will work on that one! She has started crawling super fast all over the house- we finally had to buy a gate for our stairs because she was getting a little too curious. We are having so much fun though. We are still laughing all day every day at what she does.
Just trying to take a bit out of Grandma BJ's stool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good times, good times! I know exactly how you feel and I hate to say it but it only gets worse. When they learn how to walk, then they start opening DOORS and they find alot of new things to destroy! We have disasters daily at our house. It's hard to be mad when they give that little smile though.
I love the little bum stuck behind the couch!
So, I tried to email, but for some reason, my email is being a little touchy. I spoke with my parents this evening... and unfortunately the hotel is reserved for some christmas parties both Friday and Saturday! Sorry!!! It was a pretty recent thing... I am excited to see everyone!! Let me know what I can do to help!!!
Post a Comment