19.11.07

Just when you think there aren't too many good people left in this world.....

Just when you think three aren't too many good people left in this world..... you see something that restores your faith in humanity. We went to the Food Bank tonight to donate our humble little turkey (believe me- I was shamed when I saw what other people brought!) and what a sight we saw. I thought that we would be some of the only ones there to donate, but boy was I wrong. There were people pulling in and out of the parking lot like crazy. People with a few bags (like us) and people with so much food to donate they had to pull their car up to the loading dock. I wanted to give the link to the food bank so that anyone who is interested, even if they don't live near a food bank, can donate online. As little as $4.20 can feed one person a full Thanksgiving dinner. The link is http://www.utahfoodbank.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=1 This should take you right where you need to go! HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Katy, How are you! It's Michelle Cox (Sorensen). I just happened to come across your blog when I went to Jana's and she had a new link (Clayton) and then I found you. How exciting. It's amazing who you find blog surfing! Anyways, I had no idea you had a blog or a baby. She's a doll. How old is she? I haven't seen you for so long. I now had two boys. 2 1/2 and 8 months. They keep me pretty busy. So is Luke going to play in the infamous Turkey Tourament again, it starts tomorrow? Anyways, I just thought I would drop you a line to tell you I was excited that I found you. I will have to add you to my links on my blog, which is www.paulcoxcrew.blogspot.com. Go check it out. Hope you guys are doing great and Happy Thanksgiving!

Lacey said...

Katy-
Dang! I'm going to be in Mexico, but maybe us northern K-folk could get together sometime. Sounds like your going to have fun!