We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
27.11.07
New Car for Aves
Here is a cute picture of Ava on her new sit or stand car. I am also going to try to post a video of her walking with it for the first time, but I'm making no promises...
Those cars are the best! Ava is doing so good already! We didn't get Rylee one until her birthday, so she was already walking, but she loves it. Now she pushes it everywhere so she can climb on it to get to other things.
Hey katy, It was good to see you over thanksgiving! Ava is getting so big. I love to look at your blog and check up on her. Oh ya, I went to your fam's new little craft store... it's your family's right? Well, it was closed and I almost called you to let me in. It looked like there was some way cute stuff in there!
oh! she will be walking soon. Wade is doing the same... we have that little car thing and he loves to walk behind it. whoo! I love your blond hair. Its way cute
6 comments:
Good post-I love little Aves
Why haven't you told me that she could do this? Pretty amazing.
Mindi...this might mean that you need to come up more.
Those cars are the best! Ava is doing so good already! We didn't get Rylee one until her birthday, so she was already walking, but she loves it. Now she pushes it everywhere so she can climb on it to get to other things.
Hey katy, It was good to see you over thanksgiving! Ava is getting so big. I love to look at your blog and check up on her. Oh ya, I went to your fam's new little craft store... it's your family's right? Well, it was closed and I almost called you to let me in. It looked like there was some way cute stuff in there!
oh! she will be walking soon. Wade is doing the same... we have that little car thing and he loves to walk behind it. whoo! I love your blond hair. Its way cute
Post a Comment