Another major milestone has passed in our lives...... We have had to invest in new car seat for Ava. She is now 29 inches which is the cut off to be in an infant carrier so bought her a big girl car seat that can be rear facing until she is 1 years old and then we will switch it to forward facing. She seems to like the new one a lot. I personally think it looks way more comfortable that the old one. Here are some pics of her first experience in hte new car seat.
Goodbye infant carrier/car seat!

Hello new bigger, comfier car seat!

4 comments:
Katy-Gag! Take this picture of me off!
Oh Kari, you're beautiful! I think I'm going to have to get a new carseat too. Its kinda sad in a way cause sometimes the infant carriers are nice cause you can move them when they fall asleep and they can stay asleep for a while in the car seat. On the other hand, they are so HEAVY! Anyway, congrats on the carseat milestone!
YUP! we are about ready for a new seat too. Sad. our little boy is growning up.
Oh the great and wonderful day that you no longer have to carry a heavy carseat around! I'm looking forward to it!
Post a Comment