We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
18.5.08
Monumental Day!!!
I have some very wonderful news........ Ava went number 1 in the potty today! (Sorry for those who think I am lame, but saying number 1 and number 2 is just a carry over from my youth!) I have been trying to remember to put her on the potty before I turn on her bathwater because she tends to let it loose once she hears water running. I have been forgetting, but I remembered today and it was successful! I don't know when it is too early to potty train. I have a friend whose daughter was potty trained at 18 months. I don't know if I am that dedicated yet, but it's a start :) HOORAY- great job Aves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
How about poop? Good job Aves!!
That is great!! Catch it while you can. If she seems interested I would keep it up.
Wow! That's crazy! I tried for a few days and gave up for a while, but that awesome!! Teach me your tricks!
YAY!! That is great...MayCee was 18 months and she was ALL FOR IT. It is and was great but it is a process in which you have to stick to and not give up. I just took MayCee EVERY 30 minutes and she was so excited when she started telling me on her own. The earlier that better!!
Hey good on ya for running the 10k! You are a better woman than I! Didn't we run it together when we were itsy bitsy? Probably. We can be hardcore like that. I'll run it with you next year!!!
How awesome! Good job ava! She is so cute and smart!
Wow! Good job! I havent even thought about potty training Lawson! That is very impressive and what a smart girl! Oh I love the pics of her in the sand box! Why cute and funny!
Yea Ava! What a smart girl.I need to start more on the potty training but am soooo dreading it! Rylee does know when she has to go #2 =) tho. She runs in her room, shuts the door, and stands in a corner. Then she brings me a diaper to change her asap. But she does NOT want to sit on the toilet!- not even the little training one... Good luck with that one and let me know of any good tricks you learn.
miss you! Thought of you two this whole week while we were in D.C. My parents kept asking over and over again: "...And you did all of this in less than 2 days... how?!?!?!"
I didn't have an answer.
miss you! Thought of you two this whole week while we were in D.C. My parents kept asking over and over again: "...And you did all of this in less than 2 days... how?!?!?!"
I didn't have an answer.
double post... oops.
Post a Comment