17.2.08

So on Saturday (Ava's Birthday) Ava's cousins, Baylee and Trey came up to have a party with her. These are the pictures that Grandma Ramsay took because we left our camera at Mindi's.















Aves mainly just liked all of the attention because she really didn't understand the whole present thing yet.
















Of course Baylee and Trey were willing to help out.















If we got the present opening started she could figure it out.














This must have been a great present because Baylee and Trey were way into it.















Baylee and Aves hanging out.













More Presents all of them were great.















As you can see there were lots of books which is great because Aves loves them just like her mom.















As you can see Grandpa was way into it. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

9 comments:

Amanda P. said...

I can't believe how light her hair is looking! How did this happen?? She is adorable, and 1 already! ACK! Sadie needs some of that hair on the top of her head! she is majorly lacking it! I am raising a little mullet head :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Happy Birthday Ava! How cute is she!? It looks like she had a fun birthday, complete with all the spoiling a 1 year old deserves.

Angie said...

I love that you posted that picture of Nick. Hehe. Happy Birthday Ava!

Malinda S. said...

Already 1 years old! She is so cute, and what a personality. I like the whole sugar thing. I wonder if my hubby will go for that. I think it's great.

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Katy cute pictures! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Ava I can't believe it's already been a whole year! She is very cute and you are a cute mom:)
P.S. I finally got a google account cause Mikkel made her blog privates so this is Ashley (Brown) Jackson in case you have lots of Ashley's:)

Taylors said...

I can't believe it has been a year! I love the party pictures... the first birthday is for mom and dad anyways... YAY we all made it through the first year!!!! :)

. said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe that she is already one. Time flys so fast. How is school going for you?

Sarah Greener said...

It looks like she had so much fun! Happy Birthday Miss Ava! What a little cutie! Love the pics!

Angela said...

You guys should totally come down! That's not too spur-of-the-moment for us! We love having friends over...you're welcome anytime! :)