I thought these pictures we took last week turned out so funny! The girls must have been being silly before we took them- they are hilarious!
I swear these faces weren't planned...

Oh Janey- every second is full of laughter when you are around this girl!

What more can I say....

This isn't a sill face- it's a hot one!
1 comment:
Katy!
Wow! Can you believe a year has gone by? It looks like Ava got a ton of presents. Sydney was the same way with opening gifts...she didn't really have much interest. You guys need to plan a Vegas trip and come hang out!! Spring break is coming up soon....what better place to be than Vegas. He he he....just kidding....you could come down for spring break, but we would have some good fun, like board games!!! :) I actually really do love board games. Okay, now I'm rambling. I'll talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment