The swaddle me blanket by Kiddopotamus (I have seen these for years and thought they were ridiculous and "who uses these!?".........
Holy Cow! I bought it after talking with a friend and I am living proof today that it is incredible. After sleeping for 5 hours straight for the first time in about 8 months (you know, even while pregnant I had to use the bathroom at least every 3 hrs at night!) I am a new woman and my baby is a new baby. Sawyer slept from 11 pm til 5 am and that's after I woke him up (I know, bad idea- but I had to feed him....) we are all happier and functioning better today
Also- he has been asleep in his bassinet for an hour now which is no small feat.... He sleeps like a jewel in his glider because it keeps him cozy, but until this morning he would wake up after about 10 minutes in his large abyss of a crib, even with blankets around him.
All I can chalk it up to is this new swaddle blanket that velcros and keeps that baby swaddled perfectly!
Thank- you Liz and Kiddopotamus :)
6 comments:
My mom is such a good swaddler, but I am not, so when she left from staying with us she got me one of these and I too agree that they are a must have! Use it everynight!!
I wish I could agree. Neither of my kids would stay in them. They wanted their hands up by their heads so bad. Ava would just cry until she got her hands out, but Dylan was a little escape artist from day one, and broke throught the velcro! He got out of it everytime! Maybe it will work with the next??
LOVE these! The best baby invention ever. So glad it's working for little Sawyer and SO glad you're getting good sleep!
I agree! I used one that my friend's mom made and it worked perfectly! By the way...Sawyer is truly adorable and I love his name :)
I'm so glad it's making a difference! You just never know, every baby is so different. Jake for sure loves his. I'm glad Sawyer does too!
I'll definitely have to give that a try. Anything for a good night's sleep! Your little Sawyer is such a little cutie pie and the pictures your friend took are soooo cute of your kids. Hope you're having a happy NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment