We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
4.12.09
Pre- Christmas Day
On Wednesday, I Ava and I decided we would have a "Christmas Day" We started out with going to see Santa at the Fashion Place mall with our friends, the Rice's. Ava went right up to Santa, sat on his lap, and told him she wanted "video Dora's" I'm pretty sure this just means Dora videos... Thank goodness she told that to Santa since her parents weren't planning on getting those.... The next stop on our Christmas Day was to make and decorate some Christmas cupcakes after Ava's nap. Wow! Ava sure did make a mess :) The day ended with going to look at Christmas lights with our little family. Ava loved it all- most especially this house with a little string of lights that changed colors. Sawyer wasn't too jazzed about the lights and slept the whole time. Maybe next year...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sawyer is such a cute baby!! I love that picture of AVA where she seems to TRULY be enjoying that cupcake!
Post a Comment