10.12.09

How cute are they!?...

Oh how life has changed! But in a good way (I say that now that Ava is in bed for the night....) no, jk- Ava is doing great, but we are all going a little crazy from staying home all day every day. We went down to Mindi's today just to hang out and have some interaction and it was great. Sawyer is already starting to change and he is so great. Pretty much, he sleeps, waking up every 3 hrs to eat and goes back to sleep. He has a few short awake times, but he's pretty chill. We all love him so much and he's getting plenty of hugs and kisses from us all (especially Ava!)


I'm guessing that, most likely, the TV was on!




This was a pretty scary amateur photo shoot- putting Sawyer in Ava's hands!
























He actually looks like he's smiling- total coincidence!



This is the same face I look down at every 3 hours..... HAHAHAHAH! (just ask anyone who is at my house throughout he day!)
I'm not going to lie- I think nursing is probably the only hard thing about having a baby. I am not one of those women who love nursing and love the bonding. I'm not that good at it and I don't know how to teach a newborn how to "nurse properly" if anyone has any words of advice or wisdom- feel free to leave it here.....


4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Katy he is soooo cute! Is it possible to be baby hungry with a 7 month old?!? JK! Not quite! Ava is doing sooo good holding him. We couldn't ever trust Rylee, the best we got was the boppy pillow around her and then laying Ryan on it. Nursing is 90% the baby. Rylee wasn't a good nurser (most likely due to her acid reflux) but still I didn't enjoy it. Ryan has been perfect and easy though- besides the teeth now! It seems like the first 2 months are the hardest and then it gets much easier. Hang in there!- Hope you guys have a safe and Merry Christmas!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm glad that someone else hates nursing too- I am terrible at it!!! Hang in there, it will get better. Sawyer is adorable!

Ashley Jackson said...

Looks like everyone is doing well up at your house. Sawyer is such a cute little baby. I think he totally looks like a little Ramsay. I wish we still lived closer so we could get together more often. When you come south let us know so we can meet up. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Amanda P. said...

Oh Katy he is so gorgeous!! You guy look like you are doing so well! Have a great Christmas with your nice big family :)