11.8.09

Odds and Ends

We had a super fun weekend! My parents came up and we did some girls night shopping (I got such cute cute stuff for Ava and the new baby!), ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and went to Park City to hear the Utah Symphony play broadway tunes at the Snow Park Ampitheater. Ava did so great at the concert and the weather was beautiful!

Last night Ava came out of the bathroom with these little beauties..... toothbrush holder turned binoculars!


Ava came to Deer Creek Reservoir with me last Friday to go boating for youth conference. On our way home she was out light a light!

Last Friday night, on our way home from the mall- our street was closed off and this is what I saw! I thought for sure I had left my flat iron on and burned down our condo complex! Fortunately, it was a vacant house nearby that had caught on fire and the fire crews were able to keep it from spreading



1 comment:

Mindi said...

You know I wouldn't be surprised if you started a fire that way, that or Luke with the iron.