11.8.09

Milcreek Canyon with friends

Last Tuesday we had the funnest time with the Rice's (sans nick :( ) and Mulcocks! We had delicious roasted hot dogs, pasta salad, dutch oven potatoes, and s'mores. We were introduced to the fine art of using Reese's peanut butter cups on s'mores instead of hershey's chocolate. yummmmm.... It was a great night with fabulous company!!!



The beautiful Mulcock ladies :)









Ava after being fiven free reign over the bubbles. They were ALL over within 5 minutes!




Max.... Love the flip out hair shag!! It is so so cute!






How many marshmallows had Ava had at this point!?




















We are nearing the end of potty training I think! Ava has only had one accident in the last 10 days!! Hooray! She loves going number 2 in the potty because she gets "poo poo prizes." This particular night she decided she needed to go right before bed so I let her play with her new prize for a few minutes before she went to bed and I also caved and let her take them to bed with her.... After she fell asleep, I crept in to remove the toys and this is what I found:



How precious! She had fallen asleep with her new toys in her hands

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Cute, is it bad that I let Jonah take a toy and a book to bed with him every night? It's the only way he'll stay in bed. :)

Chelsea said...

Great stuff! I am going to have to try the fine art of reeses next time I do smores!!

Dana said...

You should try the smores with the toasted coconut marshmallows instead of the regular ones with the Reeses. Even better! Yum! Love the "Star wars talk. :)"