To stop elasticing my pants button and wearing a belly band over all my pre-pregnancy jeans.... Sad day (but happy too!) Time to dig out all my old maternity clothes and cross my fingers and hope I have some not too shabby dress pants to wear that fit :) Wish me luck!
PS- I guess it's not too bad considering I am 18.5 weeks- thanks goodness for being tall (I'm 5'11'' in case Luke is wondering...)
5 comments:
Katy only wishes she was that tall. Try 5'9"
Ok. ok- 5' 10.5".....
It is a sad day when you have to wear maternity pants. I'll be there right with you here pretty soon! But just think, there is so many CUTE maternity clothes now. I love it!
Congrats on the baby! i CAN'T REMEMBER IF i TOLD OYU GUYS OR NOT! lOOKS LIKE aVA IS AT SUCH A FUN AGE TO PLAY!
LOL! Loved the post...I remember when I broke down and finally purchased my first pair of maternity pants.
Post a Comment