We are very happy to say:
It's A Boy!!!!!
A week ago, I would have been shocked to find this out, but over the last week I have started to think we would not be having another girl, but a little slugger! It's a good thing- he will need to be super tough to keep up with his big sister :)
PS- We found out on a fluke, 14.5 week ultrasound. He is definitely a boy.....
7 comments:
YEA! congrats!!!!! So exciting! You get to have one of each!!
Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun. Hope your pregnancy goes well.
Congrats. Thats so cool, I love having 1 girl and 1 boy
So exciting!! I was thinkning you weren't 20 weeks yet. How lucky to find out early!
It's always fun to find out! Total bonus to find out early! Can't wait to meet the little man! :)
That's very exciting Katy, a little boy will be so fun! Also I am so jealous that you got to go to Taylor Swift. I wanted to go so bad, if I would have known you were going I would have tagged along:) Looks like lots of fun.
Yea! I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congratulations!! BTW tell Kari I need an invite to her blog.
Post a Comment