15.6.09

Playing Outside

We love being outside..... when it's not raining that is (which it has done about 60 out of the last 70 days, it feels like!) Ava loves to run and play- I wish we had a backyard! I bought her a little tricycle last week and she mostly loves it. I think she looks so so cute with her little helmet on, riding her little bike.

























3 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

Cute pictures Katy. Looks like you are having a fun summer. It has been cold here too, I am hoping that it starts to warm up soon!

Chelsea said...

SO cute! the weather here has been amazing too, and my kids are ALWAYS outside! love the little trike, the fun with the ball!

Lacey said...

We have almost the same tricycle. The cute pink one didn't have the extension that allowed parents to help steer so we bought the blue, red, and yellow one. It makes me so happy when she's so tired from playing outside. Congrats on the new addition to come!