1.11.08

Halloween

Ava was the cutest little cowgirl ever for Halloween-it all turned out perfect. She got so much candy somehow and we only visited like 12 friends houses. If anyone wants a treat just come on over!

Getting ready to go to Barnes and Noble storytime


Ready to go trick or treating with Haylee

Cutest cowboy and cowgirl

With Gracie and Sam (we couldn't find Jonas!)


Erin and Ava



Halloween pajamas



also a cowgirl...



number one costume of the year! You go Ashley :)



Our melon brain. We had such a fun party last night!


14 comments:

Brit and Drew said...

Ava looks adorable! Miss you guys.

Ashley Jackson said...

Holy cow Katy you have a million new posts that I haven't seen. You must have put them all up in the last few days! I love all the pictures looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Ava is an adorable little cowgirl and I'm glad Halloween was a big success:) The pictures from your California trip are all really fun too! Hope to see you guys soon.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ava makes a darling cow girl! She is so cute! Sounds like your Halloween was a blast! Aren't the holidays the funnest with kids? That melon brain is very creative. Good job!

Mikkel said...

Very cute cowgirl! Where did you get it? You are making me think I need a trip to Disneyland.

Malinda S. said...

Love the watermellon brain! What a cute little cowgirl Ava made. Looks like so much fun. I am in the same bout with candy. Ky cant eat chocolate so lots and lots of extra candy at our house!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging poops!

Angie said...

Katy, Ava makes such a cute cowgirl. And I LOVE that she's such a basketball fan! Way to go! Go Jazz and go Utes. Can't wait for the Utah/BYU game. Get your RED out! Disneyland looks so fun. We are planning a trip there in April. I can't wait.

Chelsea said...

What an adorable Cowgirl!!! I just love halloween. I gotta say the brain is the coolest. You crafty group you!!!

. said...

Happy Halloween. Ava was such a cute lil cowgirl. She was representing the hometown. I like it :)

Stacy and Jared said...

Your little Ava is such a cute little girl!! I hope you dont mind me adding your blog to mine, I love seeing friends little families grow!!

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad you are bag into blogging. I love to follow you and your cute family. Go Jazz!

Sarah Greener said...

I am glad that you guys had such a fun Halloween. Love Avas costume, she is the cutest little cowgirl!

Sarah Greener said...

Oh and sooooooooo jealous that you guys got to go to Disneyland!!! You guys are always doing something fun!:)

Spencer and Mallory said...

Wow, I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! How have you been? Your little girl is adorable..I didn't even know you had a little girl..shows how much I know. Anyways, you should add me and be blogging buddies. I'd love to stay in touch and see whats new with you!