1.11.08

California Vacation

Day 1: getting ready for the big flight


Day 2: Tower of Terror....






Bug's Life bugs











Ladybugs again....



















Day 3

Ava loved the parades so much we had to watch every single one!









It has seriously been ten years since I have seen even a wait that is less than an hour and a half on Space Mountain! We rode it 4 times in a row!









Do I look happy!? I think this was the longest ride I waited in....




Beauties





Goofy's kitchen- so fun, so yummy, and so worth it!












The funnest kid show ever. Playhouse Disney at California Adventure






Ava loved watching the big hill on Splash Mountain. She would scream and laugh each time a boat went down





Fireworks- Day 4











waiting for the fireworks to start
















This was Ava's favorite ride. The Bug's Life ladybugs. They made me feel a little dizzy and sick, but it made her so happy- she would laugh the whole time!













The beach....















Whale watching boat. It was so amazing- we ran into a huge school of dolphins and watched them jump and swim for about an hour.










Last Day of vacation... Santa Monica and car rides














1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You have all these new posts!!! YOU GO! I love disneyland! I think your pic's are so cute! And the beach too! You are the cutest family! All of you!