28.7.08

Family Fun

We have had so much fun over the last few weeks! I am finally done with my clerkships for the summer and am so excited to spend lots of time with my family. I went with my sisters to the American Idol concert where we met up with most of my girl Stirland cousins. We had so much fun and it was a great concert! The next picture are of Ava reading (her favorite past time!) and then of our new "baby." We bought a used scooter that we got a smokin' deal on to offset the rising (quickly!) gas prices. We figure we will save at least $200.00/month and can't wait. Luke already took it to the grocery store tonight and it held a ton of groceries!!!! I didn't take any picures, but we also went to Park City and stayed in a condo for the 24th. We met up with some friends during the day- went on the Alpine Slide which Ava totally loved, had some great meals, and went to a little carnival at the Park City Mountain Resort. I love spending time with the family- they make me so happy!























6 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ava is such a doll! Rylee has that baby's first 100 book and loved it too! It's amazing how much they know, and how young they learn it. Congrats on the new scooter! I've mentioned to Cody about getting one a couple times. You just can't beat 80-90 mpg. I am curious where Luke sat with all those groceries on there... impressed!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It looks like you've been having fun... Oh, how nice that you have a break from school stuff for a while! How many years do you have left?

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Katy it was so fun to talk to you last week. Looks like you guys are having fun. I wish I could have gone to the idol concert. Glad you guys are having a great summer. Also the scooter is a great idea we should get one.

Natalie said...

Katy, I feel so bad that i'm missing you when you come down. Lets try to get together another time. I'll be in town the first of October...lol...seems so far away! Nat

. said...

Love the scooter! That cracks me up that Luke put that many groceries on it. Good job Luke.

Mindi said...

The scooter....I need some action shots. How about forwarding me some AI pics?