These pictures are so cute! I'm so glad that Ava's surgery went well. I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with such things yet. Kindof scary! I'm glad she's doing better now.
I am so sorry to hear about Ava. I hope everything goes well and it's a success. My nephew had to have it done twice. Were you scared about the anesthesia? Man, that stuff is hard on me. I can't imagine on a little baby. The photos are way cute though!
Hey Katy these pictures of Ava are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and her hair is getting so long! What fun times, it's so fun to watch her grow up:)
I am so sorry to hear about Ava. I hope that the tubes will make everything better from now on. She is as beautiful as ever! Oh, congrats on finishing your first rotation and for Luke's being a financial advisor! It sounds like you guys are doing well. You need to come hang out in Vegas with us!
Ah! I hope that the tubes in her ears works out the best way possible for her! and you of course. So what did you guys do for the fourth?? I was hoping to see you around town!
9 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I'm so glad that Ava's surgery went well. I'm so glad I haven't had to deal with such things yet. Kindof scary! I'm glad she's doing better now.
I am so sorry to hear about Ava. I hope everything goes well and it's a success. My nephew had to have it done twice. Were you scared about the anesthesia? Man, that stuff is hard on me. I can't imagine on a little baby. The photos are way cute though!
So so cute! Hey, I'm coming up next week for a few days!!!! Can we participate in some bonding experiences?
Hey Katy these pictures of Ava are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting and her hair is getting so long! What fun times, it's so fun to watch her grow up:)
OH she is so cute! She is getting so big! Sorry about the tubes in her ears:( I do hope they help though!
Hey Katy and Luke!
I am so sorry to hear about Ava. I hope that the tubes will make everything better from now on. She is as beautiful as ever! Oh, congrats on finishing your first rotation and for Luke's being a financial advisor! It sounds like you guys are doing well. You need to come hang out in Vegas with us!
Ang
She seems like she has such a personality! I'm glad things went okay with her ears, poor girl! You are the woman for doing it without your hubby!
Ah! I hope that the tubes in her ears works out the best way possible for her! and you of course. So what did you guys do for the fourth?? I was hoping to see you around town!
Oh no my lil Ava... I hope she is feeling better and that the tubes are helping. Love the funny pics!
Post a Comment