Luke and I are kind-of Halloween Scrooge's- the only thing I really like about Halloween is the decorations. I have always been terrified of haunted houses and scary movies and scary stuff so Halloween isn't that great for me..... As our kids are getting older I have tried to work a little harder on my Halloween spirit, such as not planning their costumes the night before.... This year we did a little better, but not much!
We started off the day with a little pumpkin carving.... ( and by "we"- I mean, Luke and Ava carved the pumpkin while I made myself useful taking cute pics)



Luke's version of a vampire pumpkin- pretty good (especially the sharpie marker eyes that didn't get cut...)


We went to our ward Halloween party were Ava was Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon- she was totally in love (so were we!)
Halloween night Ava was a doctor and Sawyer was a skeleton (due to us having bought skeleton jammies- easy costume :)

Ava made out like a bandit with some SWEET U of U scrubs


Attempting a small group picture in the middle of the rain- waiting to go trick-or-treating.... Ava was going to be Jessie, but decided last minute she wanted to be a doctor. How cute would that have turned out to have a whole Toy Story cast!?

On Halloween we had a spooky dinner with family. It was super fun and super spooky/yummy

Punch with ice hands

"mummy dogs"

spooky cupcakes

Until next year- this spook says Goodbye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment