21.6.10

The twins have arrived!!!

And we LOVE them so so much already. They are beautiful, tiny (5.9 and 6.4) and full of dark hair. We can't wait to see them every day :) And their mom did a fabulous job bringing both babies healthy into the world- and it only took 6 hours start to finish and no c-section. What a champ!






Abigail Sue


The littlest peanut: Olivia Jane



8 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ahhh! Congrats to Kari!!- and to you Auntie! They are beautiful! Pretty good sized for twins too! I am jealous that you get to snuggle them everyday. I hope all continues to go well!

Mikkel said...

Fun! I can't wait to be an aunt too!

Ashley Jackson said...

That is so exciting! I have been checking her blog often to see if they were here yet. I'm glad everything went so well, they are beautiful little girls!

Malinda S. said...

They are so beautiful! Have to admit that I cried a little to see two beautiful healthy babies. It's impossible not to whenever I see twins. Always makes me think about our little Braelynn. What a blessing Kari and her family has.

Nic said...

More pictures as soon as possible please!

Angie said...

Abby and Livi...that's adorable! Those are pretty good sized babies considering there were TWO of them! I'm so happy for Kari and Brent. yay:)

Riley and Breanne said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see them! And I'm so proud of Kari!

Sara Walker said...

I love them!! They are adorable. Way to go Kari!