Sawyer has graduated from the Bumbo to the highchair and I love it (minus yesterday when the tray managed to come off and he totally fell out- onto our hard tile floor..... somehow he was totally unscathed! Thanks goodness. His mom needs to be more careful...)
If all my kids were like Sawyer, I could totally be sort of like Michelle Duggar. But, alas- I don't think we will! He's so happy and chill. He is totally easy to make happy and to know what he needs because it's either food or sleep (both of which he does quite well with! Sleeping through the night for 2.5 weeks now :) HOORAY!)
Oh wait..... did you double take on Luke's shirt!? H
2 comments:
Someday Ava will kill you for that last pic =) Sawyer is getting so big! Crazy how fast they do that, huh? Congrats on the new house! I can't wait to see pictures. You'll have it all cute and homey in no time.
Oh, I love that sweet face of Sawyer's! I miss seeing it every day. If my babies temperments are half as good as his, I will be so glad! I love the picture of Ava on the toilet with the ipod. She knows how it's done!
Post a Comment