12.2.10

Happy Birthday Ava

Ava is such a blessing in our life! From the day she was born, she has been a pretty easy and sweet girl. We never relly felt the terrible two's and so far, 3 is even better! She is always willing to help with the baby and tries to cheer him up when he's sad. She is still taking naps which is really nice for me :) She loves to learn, sing, and to read books. Her favorite cartoons are Dora (or course!) and Super Why. She loves to play with friends and to go shopping (surprise...!) We love her so much and are so glad she is our firstborn! Every day is total comedy when she's around.

We had a very special Jungle birthday party with 12 of Ava's friends. It was totally fun and complete madness for 2 hours! She got so many fun presents and had the cutest cupcakes made (courtesy of Mindi!), a fun time was had by all!!!































The "jungle walk"



Sitting around the "mud hole"



These two always find eachother!



The monkey game where she tried to feed him beanbag bananas















The jungle....
















Blanket from G and G Ramsay



The birthday girl table....



The reason why I could have lot's of kids,.... but probably won't!


7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Thanks again, so much, for inviting Ben. He had such a great time! Ava is the cutest girl! Happy birthday to her! And here's hoping that she keeps on napping. Life is not the same when they stop LOL!

Natalie said...

Too cute, and you're right, Mason and Ava - two peas in a pod!!

Chelsea said...

GREAT JOB WITH THE PARTY! It looked Great! I cant believe how cool teh stremers and tree turned out. Great job Katy! Cute Cute!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday angel-i'm sad i missed the party

Riley and Breanne said...

Wow!! I must say katie, way impressive, I'll have to take notes!

Ashley Jackson said...

Happy Birthday to Ava!!! The party looks like it was a blast! She is growing up so fast!

Malinda S. said...

Happy (late) Birthday Ava! Be so glad she didn't go through the "terrible" twos". Kylie is a sweet angel one day and a stink the next! Or it can change from one hour to the next...I am noting looking forward to the three's as I have heard it is far worse. I love how long and curly her hair is. She is very pretty.