2.2.10

Baby smiles

Sawyer's been smiling for a while now and it's so cute! I love the first baby smiles, especially when they smile when their binki is in :) True story: When we got home from taking Sawyer to his first full block of church this last Sunday, I wanted to take a picture of him. I took him out of his carseat and put him on the couch. He started whimpering, but when I came back with the camera and put it up to take the picture he totally started smiling. What!? Have I taken that many pictures of him already...... Anyway- here are some cute pictures of the kids.


This boy LOVES to be naked! When he gets fussy at night- I strip him down and he is so so happy. Can't say I blame him....






The first after church picture....



The second....



And so on and so forth......










We can't forget our little princess. Love her!





















































We went to Millard last week to watch my brother, Craig, play basketball. He is a superstar!




Ava doesn't like the buzzer... She pretty much was like this the whole game!



















Token picture of me with the babe :)



2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

I love the picture of Sawyer in the hat. I can't wait for Aubrey's first 'real' smiles. Sawyer is darling!

Chelsea said...

You sure do have a little CUTIE THERE! and Ava is just beautiful!