We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
Congrats! He is quite the handsome fellow!
He is just ADORABLE!!!!
sweet... awww, he is a doll!
Congrats! He is so cute. I love his name. Ava will be such a good big sister. Enjoy him!
Congrats! Enjoy every minute, time goes by so fast. He is so very cute.
You guys! He is so cute. I think he looks like Ava already. That is so exciting! Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy that cute baby!
Congrats! He is so cute!
How sweet! Congrats you guys! He is perfect it makes me want another one! :)
Congrats! He is adorable!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congrats! He is quite the handsome fellow!
He is just ADORABLE!!!!
sweet... awww, he is a doll!
Congrats! He is so cute. I love his name. Ava will be such a good big sister. Enjoy him!
Congrats! Enjoy every minute, time goes by so fast. He is so very cute.
You guys! He is so cute. I think he looks like Ava already. That is so exciting! Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy that cute baby!
Congrats! He is so cute!
How sweet! Congrats you guys! He is perfect it makes me want another one! :)
Congrats! He is adorable!
Post a Comment