18.11.09

Full day!

Ava and I met our friends, Cassie and Kate at the Discovery Gateway today, and followed up that with lunch with my old roomate Megan. It was a fun morning/afternoon which ended perfectly with Ava taking a great nap, me relaxing and housecleaning the bathrooms. Our whole house has officially been housecleaned and organized and we all feel so great!!! We're on the last days countdown to baby and are getting SUPER excited :) Especially me since I didn't realize how chubbs and swollen I am looking lately until I saw this picture of me today at lunch!






Kate- I love how you can see how wet she got playing in the water!


Holy chubbs, but atleast we have one of the last mommy/daughter moments documented!



Our young women's activity tonight was totally fabulous! We made hair things and headbands. It was so super fun and everyone was so creative. It was the funnest girl's night and we have the cutest, most talented girls ever!

















No comments: