We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
YEAH! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you.
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!
COngrats! :)
You suck you should have told me!!!! Hope for a boy so our kids can play!!!!! Congrats
Congrats!!
Congrats....yay
ahhhhhhhhhh YAY For you and Luke and Ava mostly! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Wow Katy I had no idea! Congrats that is very exciting:) Also looks like you guys had a great time on your trip.
Congrats Katy! I had no idea! So exciting!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Hooray!!! How fun!!! Adding #2!!! :)
Love it! So happy for you guys! :)
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Cherub #2. Can't wait.
Yay! congratulations!
Congrats!! You are entering the land of multiple children!! Good luck ;) hope for a boy my little Ryker is an angel!!!!
Congrats! I am excited for you! I think a little slugger will be fun also!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
YEAH! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you.
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!
COngrats! :)
You suck you should have told me!!!! Hope for a boy so our kids can play!!!!! Congrats
Congrats!!
Congrats....yay
ahhhhhhhhhh YAY For you and Luke and Ava mostly! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Wow Katy I had no idea! Congrats that is very exciting:) Also looks like you guys had a great time on your trip.
Congrats Katy! I had no idea! So exciting!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! Hooray!!! How fun!!! Adding #2!!! :)
Love it! So happy for you guys! :)
yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Cherub #2. Can't wait.
Yay! congratulations!
Congrats!! You are entering the land of multiple children!! Good luck ;) hope for a boy my little Ryker is an angel!!!!
Congrats! I am excited for you! I think a little slugger will be fun also!
Post a Comment