3.5.09

Birthday Weekend

Since Luke and my birthday's are only a day apart, we usually celebrate for about 2-3 days. This year, I worked Friday night for a few hours on his birthday because we were going out the next night. Kari, Brent, and Jeff made him a birthday dinner (thanks guys!) and then I brought home one of our favorite dessert- Arby's chocolate shakes (seriously, they are phenomenal!) and here are some pictures of his fun day. We didn't take pictures for the rest of the weekend, but my birthday was awesome! It was a chill day, made sweeter by the fact that I am officially finished with classes forever! We had delicious chinese food at our favorite restaurant and went shopping- sans Ava, which was fun for us (we do love her though!). I got so many fun birthday wishes and some sweet presents! Thanks everyone for making our days so special :)

Ava was very helpful in opening presents....


One of Luke's many great presents...

Da da da dum...... mmmmmmm!




5 comments:

Kimberlyn Roundy said...

Happy Birthday Katy and congratulations on being done with school "forever".

Malinda S. said...

Happy late birthday and congrats on being done with school! What a great accomplishment.

Ashley Jackson said...

I can't believe it is already May! Happy Happy Birthday! You are now 25 with me, can you believe that we are just growing up so fast!:) Lots of fun pictures and I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Love ya:)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're so young! :)

Nic said...

Happy Birthdays and congrats on no more classes!!! I remember the last day of classes for me: I went to college for TEN YEARS!!!! The last class was advanced grammar with Julia Simon and it was a hideous technical diagramming test that almost did me in. I must have spent days and days studying for it. I got 100% though!

Hoo Rah for KATY!!! You're done!!!!