19.4.09

Wicked, part 2

Last Tuesday Luke, Brent, Kari, and I went on a double date to Wicked. It was great. Not as good as the week before due to the Elpheba understudy not having much talent.... Really- how did she get the part!? We still loved it though!




PS- these are the only 2 pictures we managed to snap, they might not be perfect but they're good enough to document! :)



4 comments:

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Wicked changed my life. There's just something about that production that blows everybody away! You guys look like you had so much fun! We miss you! Fun Easter pics, too!

Malinda S. said...

Did I understand you correctly? You went to Wicked twice!? Not fair. We couldn't get tickets, unless we bought from someone else for a gazillion dollars.

Jamie said...

Fun... I'm glad to hear our night was better! :) They let you take a picture inside? There were like 3 security ladies on me when I took my camera out inside. It was pretty funny!

Michelle said...

Geez. You're lucky to have seen it 3 times!! I've never seen it, but I've heard it's awesome!

Also, I didn't know you were in 'ole Orderville for Colleen's b-day party. Wish I could've seen you. I hope you guys are doing great!