We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
29.4.09
School is almost over!!
I am thrilled beyond words to say the following: I have exactly 36 hours, 2 exams, and maybe 2 hours of studying before I am completely done with classes for the rest of my life! It' been a long, grueling 7 years of college, but I have almost made it through! For the next year all I do is what we call "clerkships." It is essentially the same as rotations for med students. I will be doing 7 different 6 week rotations (40 hrs/wk, all unpaid :( ) at different pharmacy locations ranging from anticoagulation at LDS hospital to the NBICU at the U hosp. I get 9 weeks off starting in November and 6 weeks self-study in Jan/Feb. So all-in-all I technically only have 10 months of college and then the state law exam and Naplex national exam for pharmacists until I am a certified PharmD! I am so super happy and excited. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Ava and Luke have been total troopers through it all and I want to give them both a shout out and an "I love you- you are the ultimate best!" to both of them. Especially Luke- he has encouraged me 100% and helped me with hours of studying and quizzing! I love you hots :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is a HUGE accomplishment Katy!! I am so happy for you guys! I bet it feels so great! Good job and congratulations!!!
How exciting! I know how hard pharmacy school is (well, from the supporters point of view)! The Naplex is a killer, but you'll do great!
Congratulations!!
YAY! I am so happy for you. I don't know how you have done it all and having a baby, you are amazing! My cousin is a pharmasist(SP?) at the University of U hospital. Good luck with your next 10 months and your exams! Congrats!!!!!
Good job Katy!! You are so awesome!!
Sorry we weren't here when you guys were!! Let me know again when you are coming!!
Hey! It was good seeing you guys the other weekend! I have not seen wicked but I heard it was amazing! Glad you are alomost done with school! k so we need to line up a time to come up now that the weather is getting so nice! Let us know!
Yay!!! COngrats.
Katy, you are amazing! How nice to see the end in sight. Congratulations!
A-ma-zing! You are amazing.
Holy Cow! I don't know how you do it! That is so awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment