That's to cute! She is such a funny little girl. That is funny, she sure doesn't seem upset to be in time out. Hope the new semester is going well, we will have to get together soon:)
Was that also a Hi Katy at first, oh Ava you are sooo funny I could die- and I can only say that because you are not my child. You are the cutest ever!!!
SO funny! My kids never did like timeout, but that is the point. Oh, it is torture the cute things that they do, and you CANT laugh or it ruins it!!! Kallin likes to stand on his TOES while in the corner... it looks so cute, Kenny can't help but laugh till he is red in the face. It makes me so mad, cause Kallin knows he won....
All I will say is when you do organize or whatever, Don't use Space bags, I had a horrible time with them! They wont stack, and they slide off each other! Oh, and Really DO try the soup, it is great. For anytime! My hubby hates soup and he loves this one!
12 comments:
That's to cute! She is such a funny little girl. That is funny, she sure doesn't seem upset to be in time out. Hope the new semester is going well, we will have to get together soon:)
Was that also a Hi Katy at first, oh Ava you are sooo funny I could die- and I can only say that because you are not my child. You are the cutest ever!!!
SO funny! My kids never did like timeout, but that is the point. Oh, it is torture the cute things that they do, and you CANT laugh or it ruins it!!! Kallin likes to stand on his TOES while in the corner... it looks so cute, Kenny can't help but laugh till he is red in the face. It makes me so mad, cause Kallin knows he won....
Oh Aves...
Way cute! I love that she is a Jazz fan. Aren't timeouts lovely?
That's freakin' hilarious. I love her personality!
HILARIOUS! She is the funniest/smartest little girl ever!
haha.. she is so cute. We really need to get our kids together to play.. I feel a discovery gateway date coming along!!
Katy that is the best! She is a little you!! ahaha. Good girl! Sadie's timeouts are a joke too...
All I will say is when you do organize or whatever, Don't use Space bags, I had a horrible time with them! They wont stack, and they slide off each other! Oh, and Really DO try the soup, it is great. For anytime! My hubby hates soup and he loves this one!
I always wonder what you do when they start enjoying time out! :) I guess you just have to smile and enjoy the moment? She is so stinkin cute!
I laughed right off when i saw that first picture haha! Traj is also way to happy to go to time out. Silly kids.
Post a Comment