2.12.08

Miscellaneous...

Where does all the time go!?

oh n0!- she figured out the stool....

.....

Fancy Nancy































































4 comments:

The Spencers said...

She's so dang cute Katy! The stool....We have one too and it's Owens favorite thing. I don't like it, it helps them get into more mischeif(sp?)! I love her cute curly blonde hair and that little outfit with the brown vest and boots is adorable!

Amanda P. said...

You probably hear this a lot, but I can't believe how big Ava is getting! And she is so stylin! (of course) We were so so busy with family all through Thanksgiving. And we were in Pine Valley for most of it.sorry I missed your get together!

PS. GO UTES!!! MWAHAHA. that was the best

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I wish I could meet her! She seems like she has the cutest personality! Adorable!!

Chelsea said...

Katy she is so cute! She is looking more and more like you! The stool thing makes me laugh, cause we have 2 and my kids think that if I wont get them something, they can just grab the stool!