3.12.08

Family Pictures :)

We finally finally redid our family pictures! A friend of mine did them and I love them :)




Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Nic said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Chelsea said...

So cute. I need to get some done!

Mindi said...

I like 2,3 & 4.

KayDee said...

oh... she is so cute and big! THe pictures turned out great! I was hopeing we would see you guys over Thanksgiving! Hope oyu had a good one!

Anonymous said...

I love them all. They are so good. She did a great job. By the way you look HOT!

Natalie said...

Katy, How amazing. I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was awesome. I'm sorry I missed you. The joys of having your head in the toilet all weekend!!!!! Hope to see you soon.

Kassi said...

Katy your family is so cute! How are you going to choose?! They are all so cute! And I agree with Lexi you look HOT! :)

Brit and Drew said...

You look so good. Sexy mama!

Jamie said...

Those are so, so cute Katy!! Good job Jeanette! :)
Sorry about the gym on Thursday...couldn't get my butt out of bed. I might try to go tomorrow.

Dana said...

Such cute pictures! You look beautiful as always!