21.6.08

Father's Day weekends fun

We had a great Father's Day weekend and saw a lot of family. First, Carol Lynn, Amanda, Baylee and Trey came to town on Friday and spent a day with us visiting, shopping, and going to Temple Square. We got a few cute pictures of the kids (in most of them Amanda or I are trying to keep the kids from playing/falling into the water!), next my mom came into town to watch Ava for a little while due to her babysitter being on vacation, then we had dinner with my cousin Matt and his wife Ashley for a little joint Father's Day/Matt's birthday dinner. It was super yummy :) I just want to give a little shout out to my fabulous husband Luke. I couldn't have made a decision than the day I said yes when Luke asked me to marry him. We hadn't dated for very long although we had known eachother somewhat for our whole lives so it was kind-of crazy getting married to quick, but it was the best ever! Luke takes such good care of our little family and is so good to us. He is so patient and loving and doesn't like to argue so that is good for the both of us! I find myself realizing lately that he truly is my best friend and I am so glad that we can laugh and joke around. He works so hard at his job so that I don't have to work during school and I am so thankful for that. He is a great dad, he loves his little Aves so much and I get so happy when I watch them play together. She is lucky to have a dad who will get down on the floor with her and laugh and play. Thanks Luke- Happy Belated Father's Day. We will miss you next week while you are out of town :(

Jane Riverdancing...



Ava jumping up and saying "boo!" to Jonah- it really was hilarious!


Walking around, owning the place.



Sweet sistahs (and cousin and neice, okay- so there are no sisters in this picture)



Wouldn't you give this little boy some of you cake!?



I quickly became the favorite of both babies after they discovered I had some cake and ice cream!


Mindi and her two "children"


The hots flexing his muscles!!!!



Happy Birthday Matt



In her almost birthday suit



Luke cooking his special recipe of peppers and onions


Playing in the pool while I am blowing it up

Thanks grandma Ramsay for the sweet pool!



Loving it!


Deciding she wanted to be like mom on the loung chair



Cousins at Temple Square- they took such good care of her :)



In front of the reflecting pool

8 comments:

Mindi said...

I strongly dislike you at the moment.....most of your pictures are cute-but why oh why did you have to put Jane at the first?

Ashley Jackson said...

Looks like a fun weekend with your family. I can't believe how grown up Ava is getting already they grow up so fast! Cute little family:) I called you the over day did you get my message?

P.S. Is that your cousin Matthew that chased me around your house with a cap gun way back when?:)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like a fun weekend with family. Ava is really getting so big. She is so cute. How fun that she has cousins her age. Poor Rylee won't have anyone her age to play with at family get togethers. Once again, Ava has the cutest clothes. I LOVE her swimsuit!

Ashley said...

We really DO need to get together sometime! I will be back up that way in August for good. (I have cheer camp in a few weeks, but that will be a week filled of no sleep and drama! :) I will have to let you know when I get back up there! You're pictures are adorable! As usual, ava looks adorable!! You've always got her done up so cute! Good luck with the rest of school.

Sarah Greener said...

Way cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with your families! Love the pic of Ava in her cute swimsuit and pool!

Amanda P. said...

Most adorable pictures ever!! The one where Ava is conked out after the zoo is awesome. And for some weird reason it reminds me of you....haha! I'm serious when I say this, I don't know why???

Mikkel said...

Oh my, I love Ava almost as much as my own.

Taylors said...

what a cutie! She is getting so big. Please let's get together when you are here we would love it!