I'm fortunate enough to have a pharmacy job with a great boss who allows me to work just one day a week. It's a great place to work and I love my co- workers. I was sad to go back to work today, but it ended up being a great day! It was nice to grt up, get ready, and interact with adults all day. I was able to pump every few hours ( love my new Medela pump!) and feel like I was still doing my motherly duty, the kids had a fun day with our nanny, and Simon did good at Mindi's. Overall it was a great day, but I was so happy to come home to my kids and Luke! I have been in school with my other babies so I know how hard it is to be gone full- time so I am extremely grateful to now only be gone one day a week :)
Not the pictures of Simon and emelia in the bouncer together. We wanted to get a quick picture, so I put Simon next to emmi- he was so comfy cuddled up to her, he fell asleep so fast! It was adorable!









1 comment:
Cute photos. I love the one with Simon cuddle asleep with Emelia.
Post a Comment