24.5.10

Top of the morning to ya

Really...... REALLY!!??? I'm moving to Vegas......


At least I have these two cuties to keep me cozy! :)



6 comments:

Malinda S. said...

It was 62 degrees here yesterday...so cold compared to the high 80's just days before. I don't know how you 'northern' people do it!

Chelsea said...

I wont brag, but it has been glorious here....

Mikkel said...

Hello! What the heck is up with that!?!? Looks like Christmas! You tricked me, I thought you actually were moving to vegas for some crazy reason! But ya, glad I'm not in Utah. Come live with us in TX! You might actually want snow... went to the zoo today and it was so stinkin hot!

Ashley Jackson said...

I feel your pain Katy, we also woke up to snow this morning. Craziness!!! Summer will be over by the time it finally gets warm, depressing:(

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

Oh man! I can't believe you're waking up to SNOW in MAY!!! Have to say, I'm SO glad I live in Vegas...for the warmth! :) It's been WONDERFUL...high 80's to mid 90's. perfect.