12.3.10

Can you spot the pregnant girl?

Just a random post with cute pictures......






What's the first thing these pajamas remind you of...?



Believe it or not people, this girl still has 4 months to go..... that's what having 2 babies in your belly does!





















Getting ready to go for a walk... What a good looking dad :)



Favorite hat again....


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

cute kids! I think you should win post of the week for the picture of your sis. I have been dying to see what she looks like. And of course she is a cute as always, even with twins!

Chelsea said...

A-D-O-R-Able! These kids of yours are sooo cute. And you sister, she is stunning! Cant wait to see the sure-to-be-cute twinners! Oh, and Love the fuzzy hat... just had to say.

Mindi said...

I am sure Kari is really going to appreciate your words and pic of her... :)