We barrowed this handy little backpack carrier from some friends and Ava rode in it not too much, but it came in handy when she needed a little break!
Donut Falls (please don't judge me. I didn't have any clean maternity shorts! And I wasn't about to do my hair and make-up to go hiking!)
Natalie and Mason
The fearsome kid hikers! Watch out....
After our hike we ate a super super yummy breakfast at th Milcreek Cafe with the Mulcocks and had more good times!
Then Ava took a nap and I went to the mall with my friend Renea and scored some great things for everyone in the family
This evening we went up American Fork Canyon with the Rindlisbachers and the Redds. It was yummy and fun :) The kids had a blast!
This activity seriously kept Ava occupied for about 30 minutes
3 comments:
Poor Ava! I am glad the hear she is doing better as well as the rest of your family. How scary to need to take your kid to the emergency room. I have been so fortunate with Ky on that note. Looks like a fun weekend. I love getting out and enjoying the mountains.
thanks for the good times!
You are a trooper. I can't walk when I am pregnant. I carry really low and so after about 4 months every step hurts! I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy Labor Day weekend. It's pretty bitter sweet to see summer end. I am excited that Jonah will get a boy cousin too.
Post a Comment