We thought this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with our friends and family. It's pretty much all about Ava and Sawyer-Hope you enjoy!
5.3.09
Someone can count to ten.... in Spanish!
So, we have a lot of time on our hands during the winter and Ava loves to learn! We get a little bored with the normal routine and so we shake it up a little. Instead of counting to 10 in English, we count in Spanish. Hooray!!
7 comments:
What a little smartie, love the Minnie.
I LOVE it! Too cute! Love her walking all around the crib while saying it too...
So cute! Is she a Dora fan too? Rylee went through a kick where she did all of her colors in spanish. I love her swimsuit pose in the earlier post.
That is really impressive. Her little voice is so cute and I love her crib.
I'm very impressed! Go Ava! That seriously is really cool.
No way! Super cute! I love the curls in her hair. Is that natural or do you curl it each day? Either way I am super jealous of all of Ava's hair!
That was so cute!! I am always hearing how smart little Ava is. Wow! I am impressed. GOOD JOB AVA
Post a Comment