15.2.09

Ava's birthday party :)


First present of the day

Cutest cupcakes ever created by my sister Mindi


Let the opening begin..... And there was a lot of it!







Birthday Cake



Stef and the boys eating pizza



Lola



Jonas



The big item of the day!


Baylee and Ava



The so cute shirts Mindi's sister in law made
Ava. They are so so cute!


10 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Happy Birthday to Ava:)

Taylors said...

Happy Birthday Ava! It goes by way too fast doesn't it. Her hair is getting so long.

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a fun party! Her hair looks really cute. I love her dollhouse too. And those really are the cutest cupcakes!

Malinda S. said...

Happy birthday Ava! Her hair is so cute and curly! I really loved the cupcakes so creative.

Nicole said...

Yay! Good to see your blog again! Your family is as adorable as ever :)

And I'm with you on the sexy vacuuming man thing. Only you should get him to clean the toilets. Now THAT'S sexy.

;)

Chelsea said...

SO cute! She is gettin so big! We got the barbie house for christmas, hope it's as big a hit for her! So adorable!

Mikkel said...

Happy BIrthday Aves! See ya soon!

Angie said...

Wow, looks like Ava had a great b-day! That dollhouse is CUTE and I wonder if I could hire Mindi to make the cupcakes for Cyd's birthday party this summer?? No, I'm not kidding--I am totally serious. Those are adorable.

Jamie said...

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. Gym this week??

Amanda P. said...

Happy birthday to Ava!! (a little late) Looks like she made out like a bandit. I love that dollhouse! Too cute :) Do you guys have any plans to come down south soon?? Let me know!!