24.9.08

This post is dedicated to Jamie Rice :)

Tagged!

My cute friend Jamie tagged me and I am going to do it so that tomorrow morning at the gym she doesn't think I am lame for not doing it!

I am: a Taurus. I googled Virgo and here's what I found: stubborn, disciplined, willing to work for what they want, determined, sensible, slow to anger, but can get furiously mad.... That was just some of them- the list looked pretty close to the way I am :)
I think: my husband is hot!
I know: I should do more service
I want: to have another baby
I have: so many blessings
I dislike: studying
I miss: high school ( I know- I am lame!)
I fear: losing a child or my husband
I feel: frustrated about my last test score!
I hear: the sprinklers going outside
I smell: the roast I cooked for dinner
I crave: anything that I used to be able to eat (but the new lifestyle is worth it!)
I usually: don't do tags because I procrastinate
I search: ebay for a good deal on Ugg toddler boots twice a week at least!
I wonder: what it might be like to be a stay at home mom 24/7
I regret: not losing my baby weight sooner
I wish: I were done with school and my boards
I love: my little family
I care: about Ava getting a nap on time every day
I worry: that I am not a good mom
I am not: going to clean my kitchen tonight
I believe: in doing things that challenge you
I sing: in church
I argue: with Luke, but luckily not very often....
I write: notes in a 5 subject binder every day
I win: seriously nothing! I am not a lucky winner at all!!!
I lose: at Home Run derby on the Wii to Luke every time
I listen: to anything that I can
I don't understand: my vision seems to be getting worse and worse
I can usually be found: at the U of U CoP
I need: new dress pants
I forget: not much (right Mindi!?)
I am happy: when I don't have a test for a week and I get to be with Ava and Luke 100%

I TAG: Kari, Mindi, and Ashley J

3 comments:

. said...

This was such a cute post. I relate to so many of the things you said. How are you guys doing? Hope life is going great!

Jamie said...

Thanks Katy!! It's fun getting to know even more about you! :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love the tag! School sounds not fun, but it will be so worth it!