Luke, Ava, and I are going to be in Kanab for the week starting tomorrow night (Sunday the 3rd) and I want to know if any of you will be in town. We are going to the lake Fri, Sat and possibly Thurs, but if you will be in town the first part of the week I would love to get together, do play dates, girls nights, whatever. Blog me and let me know or else call me at 801-599-6571 and let's get together :)
PS- I have tons of fun pictures of Jeff's homecoming and the funness that has followed and I will post them soon...... HOORAY for Jeff being home!!!
2 comments:
Hey Katy! I would love to get together! I actually have Monday and Tuesday off of work... and I'm up for anything! :) I'd love to see you guys! PS... Joni will be here Friday or Saturday, just to give you a heads up! Let me know when you're free. 435.689.0988
Have fun in Kanab!
Cute pics in your last post!
OH and congrats on the new scooter! That is awesome!
Post a Comment