14.4.08

What a great day!!!

There are a few things about today that made it a great day.

1- I gave a presentation on prescription forgery, it went really well and with it over I only have four exams and a 12 page paper due before I am officially finished with my second year of pharmacy school!!!! Halfway there- hooray!


2- My mom came up yesterday and is going to stay for a few days. I love when my mom is up here- we have so much fun, so many great talks, and Ava just loves when she is here!


3- I saved $110.00 on groceries today! I am not a coupon clipper (I wish I had time to!) and so I usually don't save much money on groceries because I shop at Albertson's (so close to my house!). I know a few people who always save so much money when they grocery shop. One girl I know sometimes gets money back when she shops! So a few days ago I decided that I would at least look through that newspaper ads that come every few weeks and see what the "deals" were. I found so many great ones. I ended up having to go to Albertson's and Smith's both (which was a drag) but after all was said and done- I was a very happy lady :)


4- I came home from school today and Luke had cleaned the house and did laundry and it looks so great. Luke has a done a great job watching Ava and keeping up with all the housework this semester, but occasionally we get super busy and everything gets let go a little.


5- We just booked our flights to Tempe, AZ for Luke's training for Edward Jones. Ava, my mom, and I are going to meet Luke in Tempe after my last final and stay a few days. I am happy to have a break to look forward to after my next tough weeks ahead!


6- And last, but not least, it reached 80 degrees in Salt Lake today!!! Finally we have had three beautiful days in row (I think it is supposed to be cold tomorrow though :( sunshine makes us all so happy!


Here are some pics of the last few days. Also- look down to the next post and read about us making our blog private :(
This is Ava's new trick. I am a little scared that all of a sudden she has become a climber.....



VICTORY!!!!


What a smug look!

A little unexpected surprise for Ava on the couch...



Ava and grandma Ramsay

5 comments:

. said...

I can't believe how much Ava's hair has grown since just the few weeks have passed since i have seen you! It looks really thick and almost a little curly. Who has curly hair? Also... please add me to your blog list. Cacutler@gmail.com. I am thinking that I need to go private too. It is a little bit scary. Congrats on finishing your 2nd year of pharmacy school. You are such a little smarty pants. I love it. IT is so awesome.

Sarah Greener said...

Wow Ava is getting so big! Yea on being half way done!! I am glad that you have fun with your mom and congrats on saving so much money on groceries, that is awesome. I hope you all have fun in Arizona.
Oh and I dont blame you for going private, I have thought about it a little, but if you could add me to your blog list that would be great. My e-mail is slsgreener@gmail.com
Thanks

Anonymous said...

2 things: i am going to coupon clip with you and shop with you from now on.
and, good job on your presentation, and I am counting down the days when I won't have to hear "I can't, I have to study" anymore!!

Brit and Drew said...

Go you shopping queen. $110.00, that is amazing. So jealous that you're almost done with the semester! Why does UCLA have to go until mid June?

Lacey said...

Congrats on Everything! I hope you got my e-mail on how I changed everything.