3.3.08

Upcoming Cedar Trip!!!!

Will it be this......


or this????.......



It is true- we are finally making good on all our good intentions and coming to Cedar for a few days to hang out with all you Cedar bloggers our there (and those who don't blog too!). I don't have everyone's numbers so I thought this would be the best way to get a little get together ready. We are going to come down Thursday afternoon the 13th of March (that is next week!) and stay until Saturday sometime. We would love to get together and have dinner someplace yummy on Friday (any ideas!?) and then we are all going to the APEX (spelling!?) building to enjoy a night of fun and craziness!!!! Let me know if you are interested and what your schedules are like Thursday-Sat so we can have some very great times and play dates (for the kids, of course!) I hope that it at least isn't TOO cold that weekend :)

PS- there is a new post of pics under this one so don't leave yet............

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Are there palm trees in Cedar City? Man, I need to get over there more often.

:o)

Andrea Gilberg said...

So Emilie would love to play with Ava. Just give us a call, I have class untill 11:15 and daniel doesnt have class at all on thursday. And we have no plans for the weekend. When is your spring break? If you need somewhere to stay let me know.
Andrea

Ashley Jackson said...

I'm so excited that you're coming!:) Did you get my message on Sunday? Call me and we can make plans.

Sarah Greener said...

Fun! Too bad we dont live in cedar anymore! Cute pics of Ava and luke playing together!

Sarah Jimenez said...

How fun! St. George is supposed to be close to 70 this weekend!- yea! So Cedar should be decent for you guys. If you make it all the way down to St. George let me know cuz Rylee and Ava would have a blast together.

. said...

Ava is getting so much hair! You are coming next weekend right? We will be here on Thursday and Friday but Saturday we are going out of town. For sure lets get together at the Apex building one night. I would love to see you guys!

Andrea Gilberg said...

So, change of plans... Daniel got an interview in Laramie on Friday, meaning we will not be here to hang out with you guys. We will be back on saturday. But have fun hanging out with everyone, call us if you arent doing anything on saturday.

Angie said...

How fun that you get to come visit. We will have to hang out at the APX building one night!

The Morrells said...

Awww! I missed you guys by a week! I went to Cedar City this last weekend. It was a short trip, but good to get out of Vernal. The weather was very nice! Have fun!!!

Nic said...

Any chance you'll be down St. George way?