9.1.08

Discovery Gateway and Cows

Last week Mindi and I took the kids to the Discovery Gateway. It is such a fun place for kids to play. There are pretend life size farm, dollhouse, market, and pond (for little kids). Ava absolutely loved it and all the kids were sad when we finally had to go. As a bonus the Lucky Brand store was having a 50% off sale and I was finally able to get Ava a couple shirts I had my eye on for quite a while! I love plain t-shirts (not onesies) and they are so hard to find so I was so excited to get some shirts for a great price.
This is a bonus picture of Jane and Ava playing "cow." Can you guess which one got to be the cow!?

Two cute girls and Ava finally with enough hair to do piggies!!!

Ava in the tree house


Winky

Ava's dream- plenty of bins to empty out!


I wonder why she keeps getting sick! I'm not always fast enough to catch things before they go in.

The classic Ava picture- crawling toward the camera.



Teeter-totter (and me looking like a VOB)


Ava and Jane in the tree house

13 comments:

Dana said...

Ava's hair is getting long!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yeah for pig-tails! Sooo cute!

Amy Rindy said...

I love the pigtails - I'm so impressed! Can't wait till Brooke can join in with that hairstyle! :)

Anonymous said...

KATY, SHE IS ADORABLE. I MISS YOU GUYS. LETS PLAN SOMETHING FUN...IT WILL GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO COME SEE YOU! NATALIE

Ashley said...

She is so cute! It was fun to see the christmas pics!! I love her hair... It is growing fast now! :o) We need to get together sometime... I'm really not that far away!

Mikkel said...

You acturally really do look like a VOB! You look so good in your pics and really love you hair. And I just find myself smiling as I look at you pics and just had to tell you that. The comment about Ava's dream -emptying the bins- made me laugh. It's the story of my life!!

Malinda S. said...

There's a discovery park in Cedar that I used to take my neice and nephew too. They loved it. Ava is so cute. I really love the pigtails!

. said...

Ava has pigtails!! that is so cute! I love when you can start doing stuff with their hair. Hopefully, Ava's won't turn into a mullet like Anna's has. Poor girl. Clayton calls her Billy Ray.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love the tights on both girls. Sooo cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. (Okay, and I must be out of style... what's a VOB?)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Thanks for filling me in on VOB. Lane is interviewing at the VA's... I think it's just ambulatory care for pharmacy, but I could be wrong.. I don't pay much attention!

Nicole said...

Katy! I was doing a search and randomly found your blog! How weird! Look like you are doing well - what a cute mom you are! Stop by our blog sometime :o)

Good ol Kanab girl,

Nicole (Cooper!) Madsen

katiebonham said...

So Cute... So question for you. We need to up grade our care seat to a bigger one. I don't know what one to get we went to babies r us and there are so many to choose from. What did you get and do you love it. I also thought i saw a picture of Ava on a car seat review.
thanks kate

Sarah Greener said...

Katy!! Hey this is Sarah Greener (schmutz). I found a link to your blog from Josh and Nikki's, so I hope you dont mind that I took a peek at yours! You have such a cute little family. Your little girl is so cute! I hope everything is going well with you guys. I haven't seen or talked to anybody from Kanab forever(except Amanda every once in awhile!) So I really don't know what is going on with everybody! Glad to see that you are doing well! sarah